Monday, January 9, 2012

Friends Around the World


I absolutely love puzzles. There's just something exciting about having tons of puzzle pieces that magically fit together. It takes hours of hard work, if it's a hard puzzle, and lots of 'what the hecking' but when you're finished, it's all worth it to see everything fit together perfectly. And I always do save-a-puzzle when I finish, then frame my puzzles to see all my hard work and my favorite things (I always try to get a puzzle that's a landscape or something) displayed on my wall.

My best friend, knowing my love for the arctic, penguins, and puzzles got me the puzzle below for Christmas. I love it. It is by Schim Schimmel, a famous nature artist. It's name is Friends Around the World. It's recycled! And, it is GLOW IN THE DARK! How super awesome is that? It was only one hundred pieces, so I started and finished it last Friday, the 6th. I glued it, and am currently trying to find a frame for the odd size. It is always super hard to find puzzle frames.


Behold my awesome penguin puzzle!


So this is my semi-sorta weird hobby/obsession. 


C.

No comments:

Post a Comment