Sunday, January 22, 2012

Picnik

Saturday I opened up an email from picnik and it said they were officially closing on April 19th. I am devastated by this because I use picnik for all my picture editing. I do occasionally use some apps on my computer, but they're just not as good as picnik. I mean the layout and easy functioning of picnik is wonderful. How could anything else compare? I don't know how google could take this away from me. It's just cruel. Now I must find an app on my computer that I like and buy it if I want exceptional picture editing. Or I could try and find another website. But that's highly unlikely. No website will ever be as good as my picnik. And it was FREE. Unless you wanted premium. I'm rambling, but I'm upset and I don't care.

Farewell my beloved Picnik. 

And p.s., picnik premium will be available for free until the closing in April, just saying, it's a great opportunity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment