Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Favorite Things

1. TOMS 
I love Toms because they're for a good cause. One for One. I love the Cordones, but I despise the regular Toms. They're just cuter when they look like tennis shoes. I think it's because they look kind sixties-ish to me, while the regular ones just look bad. I also love the wool ones, not the sparkly ones. 




2. Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Lunch Box
I love Scooby Doo and I hate school lunches, so naturally the solution is this lunch box. It's cute and holds a lot, perfect for school, work, anything. 



3. Nikon Cameras 
Nikons are just fabulous. They take great pictures and they're less expensive than Pentax cameras. Simple, easy to use, clear pictures, and a pretty design.


4. Avery's Art Class Charms
These are the most beautiful charms, I absolutely love wearing them. You can accessorize easily, and they're so many ways to wear them. You can wear them on necklaces, put them on a charm bracelet, earrings, key chains, etc. Endless possibilities. 




5. Despicable Me Minion Blow-up 
This just makes my day. This little minion sits in my room and it's hilarious to look at. 



6. To-go Tumblers
These Slant double barrel insulated tumblers are cute with a flair and can easily travel and hold all your favorite drinks. Like sweet tea. Go to work with them, school, at home, etc. 



7. Fuzzy Robe
I love to slip on my fuzzy robe and my slippers and drink hot cocoa. Robes just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

 8. Curl Wand
This new hair tool is the best invention since de-frizzifying hair gel. This little wand is easy to use, and it only takes about 10 minutes to do your hair if you're in a hurry. The curls are beautiful and your hair will look great for the rest of the day. 


9. Silver Nail Polish
Metallics came back with vengeance this year. I took to the new trend pretty well, but mostly just with make up and nail polish. Metallic clothes...um...no thanks. Anyway, silver nails are hot. They make you look sophisticated and girly as well as edgy. It's the perfect nail polish for every occasion. 




10. Ruffles
Ruffles look cute with anything. Pea coats and aprons especially. It's so frilly and girly, it's perfect for women everywhere. I love wearing my ruffly stuff, it's the bomb. 



No comments:

Post a Comment