Saturday, January 14, 2012

Stephanie Dawn

Stephanie Dawn is the new Vera Bradley.

It's very similar to Vera, but it's AMERICAN made and cheaper. Vera has become so big I just feel like it's not the same as it used to be in pre-2008. Seriously, I don't even think people like Vera, they just like the brand. Like Coach. I despise Coach because all the purses are ugly. Why in the world would I want a purse with C's all over it? That's not cute, that's bragging. Although, I do have a pair of Coach glasses, but that's because I absolutely love the frame and you can't tell they're anything other than a regular pair of glasses.

Anyway, Dawn is taking off pretty well if you ask me. Word's getting around about how Vera moved to China to make the products and Dawn branched off and continued good quality American made purses and such. It's refreshing really. Almost everything nowadays is made in China. We need to support American made, it helps our people and our economy.

Needless to say, I will be purchasing more Stephanie Dawn and I wish her company the best of luck.







No comments:

Post a Comment